SEO and Google Ads
Welcome to Results Driven Marketing! We’re a digital marketing agency offering comprehensive marketing solutions to businesses of all sizes. There are two key components of a successful digital marketing strategy: SEO and Google Ads.
Take a look at why SEO is important and what benefits it can provide to businesses, how Google Ads influence SEO, the advantages and disadvantages of using Google Ads to boost SEO, and how to use Google Ads as part of a comprehensive marketing strategy.
What is SEO?
Why is SEO important?
SEO is important because it helps businesses rank higher in organic search engine results. This means potential customers searching for related keywords will be more likely to find your business’s website, products, or services. A business with poor overall SEO may struggle to be found when customers are looking for relevant information about their brand, which can mean lost business opportunities. A business with strong SEO, on the other hand, is much more likely to appear when customers use relevant searches.
Benefits of SEO for Businesses
- Increased visibility. When you focus on SEO marketing, you will find that your business is more visible when potential customers search for related keywords, which increases the odds that they will see you and learn more about you.
- Improved brand recognition. Ideally, you want customers to recognize your brand and to think of you when they have an interest in something in your industry. With SEO marketing, you’ll find that searchers are more likely to recognize your brand and remember you when they’re ready to make a purchase.
- Higher organic website traffic. Organic website traffic includes searchers who naturally find your website as a result of the search terms they have used, which means that your products are likely to be highly relevant to them.
- More qualified leads. Qualified leads are customers that are more likely to convert, or make a purchase. Thanks to your SEO marketing efforts, you’ll find that you’re better positioned to generate those qualified leads.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platform that allows businesses to create ads and put them in front of potential customers while they are searching online. The ads are targeted based on the keywords that users search for, and businesses only pay when a user clicks on the ad. Google Ads is a highly popular form of marketing that helps get your business in front of customers who are interested in relevant keywords and can help boost your overall search traffic.
The Benefits of Google Ads for Businesses
Using Google Ads can bring many potential advantages to your business as you grow your marketing efforts.
- Quickly reach qualified leads. It can take time to build organic search traffic, but Google Ads can help bring that business in more quickly.
- Easily manage and adjust your ads. As you work with our team at Results Driven Marketing on your Google Ads strategy, you’ll find that we can help you effectively manage your ads and keep up with what works for your business.
- Create highly targeted campaigns. Using Google Ads services can help you identify the keywords you most need to target and the customers who are most likely to benefit from what you have to offer.
- Increase website traffic. Often, customers who are interested in your services will click on those top results in Google, including the ones highlighted by Google Ads.
- Experience a low cost per click. Many businesses start with a relatively limited marketing budget. Often, you can find keywords that fit your needs and requirements with a relatively low investment. High-demand keywords may cost more than low-demand keywords, so work with a reputable Google Ads agency like Results Driven Marketing to get a better idea of the right keyword choices for your brand.
How Using Google Ads Influences SEO
Google Ads can help businesses boost their SEO efforts. For example, when a business runs a successful Google Ads campaign, it can help them increase their visibility and website traffic, which in turn can help them rank higher in organic search engine results. Many businesses find that using Google Ads can start generating higher levels of traffic to their websites, which can, in turn, increase their authority and Google’s “trust” on the website, which means that organic results are more likely to rise higher in search rankings.
The Advantages of Using Google Ads to Boost SEO
Check out these advantages of using Google Ads to boost and support your SEO marketing efforts.
- Fast results
- Increased visibility
- Improved rankings in organic search results
- Increased website traffic
How to Use Google Ads as Part of a Comprehensive Marketing Strategy
Let Results Driven Marketing Help with the Google Ads and SEO Marketing for Your Business
SEO and Google Ads can be powerful tools for businesses looking to boost their online visibility and reach more potential customers. When used together as part of a comprehensive marketing strategy, businesses can maximize their visibility, drive more website traffic, and ultimately improve their bottom line.
If you’re ready to take your digital marketing strategy to the next level, schedule a call to learn more about our digital marketing services.